Delegates and guests will enjoy a special tour and voyage to Isla Mujeres on Ultramar’s newest 48m vessel, the Ultramar 1. This new vessel – with a capacity of 850 passengers – features the latest in passenger ferry technology and design. The vessel’s regular route from Cancún to Isla Mujeres will be a good example of safety and security, as well as the fastest connection from mainland to island on the Caribbean Sea.
- 9:30 am: Departure from the hotel
- 10:30 am: Arrival at the Ultramar terminal
- 11:00 am: Departure from Ultramar terminal in Cancún.
- 1 hour tour and travel to Isla Mujeres on the Ultramar 1 (includes small appetizers)
- 12:30 pm: Departure to the hotel
- 13:00 pm: Arrival at the hotel
Note: For Technical Tour participants who are also traveling on the PostTour, the PostTour bus will be picking up guests at the Ultramar terminal. The participants should check out of the hotel before leaving for theTechnical Tour. These participants can store luggage to be taken on the PostTour with Interferry Staff. The luggage will then be loaded on the PostTour bus when it departs the hotel.