Download the Interferry45 mobile app for free on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
THE APP INCLUDES THESE FEATURES:
- Event Agenda
- Speaker and Delegate Information
- Interactive Personalized Agenda
- Real-time In-session Q&A
- Polls and Surveys
- Exhibitor Listings and Floorplan
- Meeting Information
- Alerts and Updates
- Messaging and Meeting Requests
GET STARTED WITH THE INTERFERRY45 APP:
- Go to your device’s app store – the Apple App Store for iPhone/iPad or Google Play Store for Android – and search for Interferry45. Click on the link to download the app.
- Click “Open” or go to your device’s home screen and click on the Interferry45 icon. You will see the sign-up / log-in screen.
- If you have pre-registered and provided us with an unique email address, you can set up your account now. Type in the email address you registered with (we can look that up) and click continue. NOTE: If you haven’t been pre-added, we will have to add your info including a unique email address that you can get on your device before you can set up an account and use the app.
- If you have used our apps before, enter your password (you can reset it if you don’t remember). If you’re new to the app, create your password, complete your profile and begin using your app!
- Notifications are on by default. You can disable notifications in the app preferences by clicking on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- You can also access the app on a computer at eventmobi.com/interferry45. You will need to log in.
- Interferry staff are available if you have any questions orneed help getting set up.
NOTE: Refresh the app by going to the hamburger menu in the top left corner. Click on it to access the text menu, scroll to the bottom of the menu and click “refresh”.
HOW TO USE THE APP Q&A FEATURE:
1. Make sure you are logged in to the Interferry45 conference app.
2. Find the session in the schedule. Some sessions will not have the Q&A enabled. Q&A are not turned on before the sessions begin.
3. Tap on “Q&A” to submit your question or vote up an existing question. Questions are anonymous.
4. Moderated questions will appear on the conference screens for the speaker(s) to answer.